Since firearms and accessories are an investment, we are now offering layaway for up to a maximum of 90 days to pay. A non refundable, minimum down payment of 20% is due upon purchase, then and the remainder of the payment is due within the 90 day time frame. This will allow you to lock in the current sales prices while giving you extra time to pay. You may layaway multple items and non-firearm items. Layaway orders cannot ship until paid in full. No Layaways available on Ammunition.
Our general layaway terms and conditions are as follows:
- You may layaway multiple items.
- 20% must be put down at time of purchase and the balance is due within 90 days.
- It is the customer's responsibility to email or call us to make payments - We will not contact you with reminders.
- We reserve the right to refuse layaway on certain items.
- We do not offer changes or additions to layaway orders. Simply place another order if need be.
- Overdue layaway orders will be cancelled and the inventory returned to stock on the 91st day.
- It is the customer's responsibility to make the final payment- we WILL NOT contact you.
- The layaway will lock in the current deal offered for the item at the time of the initial payment.
- Inventory availability is subject to change.
- Layaway orders do not ship until the order is paid in full.
- Canceled layaway's will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee, 20% of the original total price of the order. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Layaways may take 1-2 business days to process and to show on your credit card statement.
- No Layaways on Ammunition.
- All layaway orders are subject to a $10.00 (non refundable) set up handling fee.
- By placing a layaway order, you are agreeing that you understand and accept the above layaway terms and conditions.
To Place a Layaway - Follow these easy steps:
- Find your Items
- Contact Sales @ 815-887-0069 and tell them "Layaway"
- The initial charge will be 20% of the total order plus the $10.00 handling fee.
- For more information visit our Layaway terms.
FFL submission is not requred before placing a layaway order. We require the FFL before we can ship the firearm.