NOTICE: Our inventory can change rapidly. While we make every attempt to make sure the information on our website is correct, we can not guarantee that inventory statuses, titles, pictures, or descriptions on our site are entirely accurate. We reserve the right to cancel any order, including, but not limited to, orders for items with errors in the inventory status, price, or description. In the event that an order is cancelled, we will not charge you and we will return funds if payment has been sent.
Buy a Gun Online
A guide to purchasing firearms online
This section was created to clarify a few details and help better define the process of purchasing a firearm online so you know what to expect when you ‘pull the trigger’ on your next firearm investment. No matter where you live within the United States, we must ship your firearm to a Federal Firearm Licensed Dealer (FFL Dealer). Don’t forget to check all local and state laws prior to placing any order. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver. You must also be a legal resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm (The only exception to this would be active duty military personnel).
** Disclaimer: Straw Purchasing is ILLEGAL(buying a firearm for another person)
Purchasing a firearm online can be broken down in to three easy to follow steps:
DO THIS FIRST BE SURE TO PRESS THE SHIP TO FFL BUTTON THEN FILL IN YOUR ZIP CODE! OTHERWISE IT WILL SHIP BACK TO US AND CHARGE YOU SALES TAX!
- Arrange the transfer with an FFL Dealer (You will use this dealer as the shipping address when you place your order).
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like them to receive a firearm for transfer from SWAATS.
- Provide the FFL dealer with our contact information so they can send a copy of their FFL to Sales@Swaats.com
- Ask about the transfer fee. Usually FFL dealers will charge a small fee in order to take care of the background check and 4473.
- Choose a firearm and complete your purchase by following the steps below.
- Create an account or log in.
- Add product(s) to cart.
- Select FFL Dealer as the shipping address.
- You can find your chosen FFL by typing in the zip code for that FFL location.
- If you cannot find the store that you want to ship it to, choose “CANNOT LOCATE MY FFL DEALER” at the top of the list and then call us with their information after you place the order.
- Enter billing and credit card information. Please note: You must be a resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm.
- Review and submit order.
- Pick up your firearm and complete the transfer.
- Watch the tracking information that we provide you. Once the order has arrived at the FFL dealer of your choosing, call your FFL for a good pickup time.
- In order for the transfer to be approved, your FFL Dealer is required to have you fill out a 4473 and pass a background check through NICS. This is the same form and background check you would complete if you purchased a firearm in any gun store. Once you pass the background check, you are free to take your firearm home!